Come in. Take a seat, make yourself comfotable - don't mind the piles of literature (it's a hobby). So you're here with a writing-related problem and you need a professional to help you out, right?
Excellent! I'm so glad you came.
ink by Agnes is a site dedicated to solving word-based headaches. I am a writer, editor, proof-reader, shameless nerd, journalist, blogger, author, grammar junkie, researcher, social media enthusiast and correct-use-of-apostrophes apologist.
And I come with qualifications. I hold a Bachelor in Media from Macquarie University (Sydney), have six years of experience in various journalism, editing and writing positions and I've written a book.
So the good news:
- I'm a writing chameleon and can apply a wide range of voices (from professional to quirky)
- I work well under pressure and to deadlines
- I can deliver dazzling copy in a heartbeat
- I'm a full-time freelancer which means your project gets my undivided attention
- I know exactly how to use email, Skype and phone to communicate every step of the way
- I get a genuine thrill out of completing projects for my clients
The bad news: I don't write with a quill.
Now that we're acquainted, make yourself at home. Find out what I’m all about, check out my portfolio, read some of my professional insights and when you’re ready for a free quote (or a more involved conversation) get in touch.
I hope you enjoy your stay!